St. Joseph the Worker’s Community Partnership program cultivates and maintains long-term relationships with businesses and organizations for initiatives that advance St. Joseph the Worker programs and support client success.
Partnerships are a central part of St. Joseph the Worker because they leverage funding through in-kind donations to provide significant cost savings, build awareness and stewardship through volunteer and event activities, and enhance program development and outcomes.
• Provide Employment Leads
• Provide Monthly Bus Passes
• Promote Employee Volunteerism
• Share your expertise with our Staff
• Promote Employment Fairs
• Corporate Funding Opportunities
• Hike Sponsorship with Team
• Host Third Party Fundraiser
• Provide In-Kind Services
• Host Work Place Drives
• Purchase Wish List items
• Host BBQ for Human Services Campus
• Hold Meetings at St. Joseph the Worker
• Host Employee Tours
• Request Agency Speakers
• Promote Media Outreach
• Invite St. Joseph the Worker to Volunteer Fairs
To learn more about St. Joseph the Worker Community Partnership and how you can become involved, contact Rae Herrera at 602-223-3467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.