We Invite You to Become Involved
To learn more about St. Joseph the Worker and our service to homeless and disadvantaged populations, please contact us directly. We invite you to become involved in our mission of “Transforming Lives Through Employment” in our community.
Get In Touch
TELEPHONE: (602) 417-9854 FAX: (602) 258-4940 EMAIL: email@example.com
** Access through Welcome Center – Located on the South/West corner of 12th Avenue and Madison.
St. Joseph the Worker is located inside of the Day Resource Center on the Human Services Campus in downtown Phoenix. The Campus is an amazing collaboration of service providers and the first of its kind on such a large scale. The Campus has received international attention for its ingenuity in serving homeless individuals. St. Joseph the Worker is proud to partner with Central Arizona Shelter Services, St. Vincent de Paul, Nova Safe Haven, and Health Care for the Homeless and many other service providers to ensure comprehensive care to homeless individuals.
Please deliver donations to:
Tailor Made for Success Men’s Boutique
1016 E. Buckeye Road, Suite 150 Phoenix, AZ 85034
Monday – Thursday from 9:00am – 3:30pm.
**The Human Services Campus is a secure facility. Please contact St. Joseph the Worker in advance to obtain gate code details.
Directions to St. Joseph the Worker on the Human Services Campus:
- From I-10, exit 7th Avenue and go South
- Turn right (West) onto Washington Street (one-way street)
- Turn left (South) onto 15th Avenue
- Turn left (East) onto Harrison Street (Harrison is between the railroad tracks and the cemetery)
- Look for the black steel gate straight ahead (Harrison dead ends into gate)
- Enter gate code on the key pad on the left side of the entrance
- Enter parking lot and follow the parking lot to the right. Park behind the second white building (past open courtyard). There will be a large metal St. Joseph the Worker sign beside our back door.
- Hit page button on the black box next to the door with the St. Joseph the Worker sign.
- Call 602-417-9854 with any questions.