St. Joseph the Worker helps thousands of people secure quality employment each year. Whatever obstacles you are facing, if you are serious about employment, St. Joseph the Worker can help! There are no fees for our services.
St. Joseph the Worker offers the following services to individuals looking for work:
• An Employment Specialist to help you create a customized job searching plan with job leads for your desired employment industry.
• Phone and address use, transportation assistance, interview clothing, a computer lab, job readiness workshops, financial coaching (credit repair/budgeting) classes, resumes, and mock interviews.
If you have already secured a new job that meets our minimum criteria and are in need or resources to begin work, please have verification of your employment ready. We accept a letter of hire which indicates the required work items or your most recent pay stub.
To be eligible for resources, employment must meet the following minimum criteria:
• Part Time or Full Time (25 hours/week guaranteed for 90 days). No day labor or event based jobs.
• Hourly Wages Only (minimum wage and up). No commission based positions.
• W2 Wage Earners Only (no under the table jobs). Fed and state taxes must be withheld.
CONTACT THE LOCATION NEAREST YOU
Downtown Phoenix (Main Office)
1125 W. Jackson Street, Phoenix, 85007