St. Joseph the Worker is located on the Human Services Campus
, a collaboration of about a dozen agencies designed to meet the needs of homeless individuals in Phoenix. Click here to download a map of the Human Services Campus.
Below are links to other providers on this unique Campus:
Central Arizona Shelter Services, Inc. (CASS)
– providing nightly emergency shelter and supportive services to 400 plus homeless men and women, and a dental clinic providing comprehensive care
Maricopa County Healthcare for the Homeless
– providing integrated primary healthcare, mental health services, substance abuse services and case management for homeless men, women, and children.
Northwest Organization for Voluntary Alternatives (NOVA) Safe Haven
– providing severely mentally ill homeless individuals with residential services, case management, and assistance with independent living skills
Lodestar Day Resource Center
– through the collaborative approach of the LDRC, hundreds of clients have daily access to social support services, job assistance, convenience items, education, and creative outlets.
St. Vincent de Paul
– providing daily meal service, ministry, counseling, and referral service for homeless individuals living within downtown Phoenix.
Additional services in Phoenix that may be of assistance:
Interfaith Cooperative Ministries
UMOM New Day Centers
Fresh Start Women's Foundation
Community Information and Referral