St. Joseph the Worker’s Partnership in Service program cultivates and maintains long-term relationships with the faith based community for initiatives that advance St. Joseph the Worker programs and support client success.
Partnerships are a central part of St. Joseph the Worker because they leverage funding through in-kind donations to provide significant cost savings, build awareness and stewardship through volunteer and event activities, and enhance program development and outcomes.
• Provide Employment Leads
• Provide Monthly Bus Passes
• Promote Volunteerism
• Host a Donation Drive
• Hold a Special Offering
• Form a Hike Team
• Host a Dinner/Breakfast Fundraiser
• Provide In-Kind Services
• Collect Wish List items
• Host BBQ for Human Services Campus
• Hold Meetings at St. Joseph the Worker
• Invite members to tour St. Joseph the Worker
• Invite us to speak to your Mission Groups
• Invite St. Joseph the Worker to Ministry Fairs
To learn more about St. Joseph the Worker’s Partnership in Service and how you can become involved, contact Rae Herrera at 602-223-3467 or firstname.lastname@example.org.